Often visit the Half Moon Bay area and finally had the chance to stay at the new Oceano Hotel and Spa. The Hotel was beautiful and one of the best spas around. It's location is the best. Right on the Harbor and close to lots of restaurants and acticity. Has a quanit mall with great shops. You can eat there or lots of choices within a couple minutes of walking. My husband and I took a beautiful walk out to Mavericks and enjoyed the beautiful location so much. I have stayed at many places around the Half Moon Bay coastside and the Oceano is by far the best. Can't wait to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay