My husband and I returned to the Oceano this past weekend to celebrate our one year anniversary. We were married there as well. Our wedding was a dream come true. We had the ceremony outside in the wedding garden and then reception was inside the ballroom of the hotel. Every person at the Oceano who played a part in our wedding and helped out was truly amazing. I have never been to a wedding or a hotel where they were so accommodating. The weekend was perfect from the rehearsal til the day after the wedding and the last guest left. It was perfect for us. I couldn't think of a better place to be married than the Oceano.
This past weekend it was great to be back. It seemed like just yesterday we were married there. We arrived for check in and were greeted so nicely, we felt like VIPs! The room was just as beautiful as we remembered and the atmosphere was just as relaxing.
It was nice to see more stores had moved into the shops area and that the spa was complete. We just barely missed it last year! My husband surprised me with a prenatal massage on Friday night. I didn't have any expectations except was wondering how comfortable I could actually be being pregnant and not being able to be face down on the massage table. Well, unfortunately that hour seemed like 5 minutes, but it was the best massage I had ever had! I would definitely recommend Gina!
We ordered breakfast one morning for room service and it was delicious. Everything was just as we asked, and it was prompt and very hot!
We would definitely recommend the Oceano to anyone who wants a nice relaxing getaway, and definitely anyone who is looking to have a beautiful wedding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay