What a birthday surprise to find out I was headed to the Oceano at Half Moon Bay! I walked into our suite and had a beautiful floral arrangement waiting for me from my husband. They did an amazing job with his over-the-phone instructions!
We had a harbor view and enjoyed every minute of it including the quaint harbor images and sounds of the fog horn. If you do not like the sound, they supply ear plugs!
Everything is super clean and comfortable. The staff is exceptional and room service delivered promptly with a smile!
Dinner was at Mezza Luna - wonderful and lunch was at Half Moon Bay Brewing Company where the bloody mary's were divine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay