Although this is far from a cheap option, there's no doubt this hotel has a great location overlooking the harbour and is of a very high quality. We were going on a boat trip first thing in the morning and the location was perfect, being only a 5 min walk to the departure point.
Our suite was superb - beautifully finished, spacious and well furnished with a balcony affording sea views. The staff were very efficient and willing to help. Reasonably priced food is available in the bar and there's a great "pub" serving Half Moon Bay Brewing Company's excellent beer, just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay