Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay
Comfort Inn Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$178
$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$399
$180
Beach House at Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$285
Mill Rose Inn(Half Moon Bay)
$414
Nantucket Whale Inn(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$388
Coastside Inn(Half Moon Bay)
$159
$154
Orbitz.com
Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
$428
$362
Priceline
Zaballa House(Half Moon Bay)
$139
$135
Priceline
$859
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfog hornunderground parkingdeluxe king suitewithin walking distancesitting areanice view of the harborhotel lobbyroom servicewet barsoaking tubel granadavaulted ceilingsprovide ear plugsbeautiful hotellarge bathroombarbara's fish trapgas fireplace
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This review is in regards to the bar/dining experience only

My family and I have been enjoying the dining experience at Oceana since the hotel first opened. Last night was no exception, our dinners were fabulous – the crab cakes with mashed potatoes and asparagus and the fish taco dinner were both superb. The ingredients were fresh, the portions plentiful and the prices reasonable! The atmosphere is pleasant, cozy, and relaxing and the service is exceptional. There is an excellent selection of menu items to choose from, an overall outstanding experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank hmbcountryfan
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We just recently stayed at the Oceano and all we can say was it was fabulous! The staff at the front desk (Jen, David, and Dillon) were very friendly and also very professional. We had reserved a Deluxe King suite and it was very clean and the view of the harbor was fantastic.We also has massage treatments at the Oceano Spa that were very good. Eleana was very helpful with getting us the times we requested. All in all, our weekend at the Oceano was fantastic. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rich_and_Debbie94551
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I researched and researched hotels in Half Moon Bay. I wanted something special for my husbands birthday. I was somewhat concerned about the other reviews of fog horn noise but decided to chance it. I am so glad I did. We were in a delux king suite (rm 301). The horn noise was barely audible.
We enjoyed many features of the room, including relaxing in front of the fireplace as well as on the patio watching the sunset. We also enjoyed room service dinner on our own dining table. Food was above average and service was excellent and prompt.

The suite (and entire resort) was impeccably clean. Linens were of very high quality and the bed was comfortable.

This resort should be on everyone's list of places to stay. It is really a special place, meticulously designed, well kept and with world class service. There is nothing about my stay that could have been improved upon.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed for a conference/NET class. I liked the room. Seperate shower and short but deep. Bathtub. Seperate "kitchenette and dining/living area. Only one chair at dining table, which was weird and unpractical. Fireplace rocks! Fog horn 24/7 ! I liked it, others found it annoying. No spa services at all! Others called and left messages, and noone ever called back. So don'tuse. This if you are looking for a Spa vacation!!!
A lot of restaurants nearby. Rock Cod. Delicious.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Floridakate1
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I attended my best friend's wedding and stayed one night at this hotel and it was pricey given their "discount" for the wedding party. But if you don't mind paying a little extra for the great location, views, and very clean, luxurious room then this would be a great place to stay for a weekend getaway. I would definitely return again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends