This review is in regards to the bar/dining experience only
My family and I have been enjoying the dining experience at Oceana since the hotel first opened. Last night was no exception, our dinners were fabulous – the crab cakes with mashed potatoes and asparagus and the fish taco dinner were both superb. The ingredients were fresh, the portions plentiful and the prices reasonable! The atmosphere is pleasant, cozy, and relaxing and the service is exceptional. There is an excellent selection of menu items to choose from, an overall outstanding experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay