I'm a local so don't really have occasion to stay in the hotel but have frequented the bar area for food and drinks on a number of occasions. The food is very good and the staff very professional and courteous. The service is a little slow because the bartender has to go back to the kitchen to retrieve the orders, but it is worth the wait. The hamburger is delicious and a good value, the goat cheese and portobello mushroom quesadilla is also tasty, as is the chili and clam chowder. It is usually a very quite and relaxing setting and it is nice to sit outside on a pleasant day and watch the happenings at the harbor. I have dined there frequently with family members and it is always an enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay