Timing: We had a two night stay here (Friday, Saturday).
Location: The hotel is nicely situated on a hill overlooking Hacienda Heights. The immediate surrounding is very quite, but you are only 1 block away from all the great Chinese restaurants that this area has to offer. I image most people staying here are to visit friends or family and not for 'tourist' reasons.
Service: The staff was very friendly and check-in took only a few moments. Every time I walked by the lobby, I was greeted. I never had to call regarding any issues, so I can't comment specifically.
Rooms: We had a single king room facing the pool, which was fine, but you could hear the kiddos playing in the pool area. The bed was very comfortable. The rooms were quiet either from lack of neighbors or thick walls, but I was appreciative either way. A large LCD TV with many digital TV channel also came with the room. There was also a small fridge hidden in the dresser.
Amenities: There was a gym with a few treadmills (with TVs) and some free weights. Nothing fancy, but enough to burn a few calories. A jacuzzi and pool were also on site, but I never used it. I also never used the lobby cafe/food bar, so I can't comment on that. Internet was free and plenty fast for email and video skyping.
Most other mid-tier hotels use horrible shampoo/conditioners (are you listening to me Holiday Inn), so the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner was a nice touch.
Parking: free and plentiful.
Bottom line: I booked a pretty good deal on the hotel stay and that made the difference. There aren't that many hotels to choose from in this area, but I'm glad we stayed at this one. It's convenient, quite, and hassle free. I will likely stay again, assuming I can get a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County is conveniently located near the City of Industry, La Puente and Whittier, CA. Our Hacienda Heights, CA, hotel features a state-of-the-art lobby with flexible, inviting work spaces and a GoBoard digital information center where users can check news, weather and airport conditions. Also in our lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect., an American restaurant serving healthy and delicious breakfast and dinner options as well as Starbucks beverages and evening cocktails. Guest rooms at our Courtyard hotel in Hacienda Heights feature comfortable beds, spacious work desks, ergonomic work chairs and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet. Each of our rooms also includes a mini-refrigerator and television with CNN, HBO and ESPN. During downtime, guests can relax in our outdoor pool or enjoy a brisk workout in our well-equipped fitness center. Book your stay at our convenient Marriott Hacienda Heights hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County Hotel Hacienda Heights
- Courtyard Hacienda Heights
- Hacienda Heights Marriott
- Hacienda Heights Courtyard