See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

My daughter wanted someplace "woodsy" for her wedding and after reading about Parker's Resort she thought it might be just what she was looking for. As soon as we drove in to Parker's her and her fiancé knew it was THE PLACE! Then once we met the managers Kelly and Mikel who were so wonderful we all fell even more in love with it.
My daughters wedding was in October which is usually a very nice time of year there but unfortunately for the first time in years it rained almost the whole weekend of her wedding. We ended up having to rent a large wedding tent and with the help of Kelly and Mikel my daughter was still able to have the beautiful wedding she dreamed of.
Even though it rained we still had many guests who camped at Parker's for the weekend and all of them enjoyed the beauty of the space and the facilities available to them.
I highly recommend Parker's whether you're looking for somewhere to camp or somewhere to hold a large event in a beautiful space.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Natalie J
Reviewed August 11, 2016

If I could give negative stars to this place, I would. The man and woman who run the campground appeared intoxicated from the moment we checked in. She was openly drinking wine and slurring. I should have known we were in for trouble, but figured as long as we were respectful campers, we should be fine. I was definitely wrong. We had a reservation to check in Friday and check out Monday morning. Everything was fine until Sunday. We left the campground at 2:00 PM to enjoy the day. When we returned that evening, it was dark and they had rented our campsite to another group. They pulled up our tent went through our belongings and put everything in the street. When confronted, they lied and said they had been looking for us all day to tell us they needed our site for a large group. We'd been camping there all week and had been at the campsite that day until mid afternoon. More importantly, we had a reservation through Monday. Nobody said one word to either of us about anything to do with our campsite. She had clearly overbooked the site and was lying to cover her mistake. To make matters worse, they both smelled like alcohol again. I was extremely angry. They got belligerent and threatened to call the sheriff. I encouraged them to call the sheriff because I had proof of my reservation. The sheriff looked at my reservation and agreed that the camp hosts had no right to go through our belongings and move us. The female "Kelley" said they have a policy stating they can move a campers belongings at any time for any reason. The sheriff asked to see the policy in writing. She went in the office, crashed around for a bit, but was unable to produce the policy (which clearly does not exist because such a policy would be ludicrous and illegal). By now it's 10:30 PM and pitch black outside. The Sheriff apologized to me and said that even though it's obvious they overbooked our campsite, we really only had two choices, drag all our belongings to another site, or pack up and leave. We ended up packing in the dark and driving home. As we were leaving, they screamed profanity at us. The next day when pulling everything out of the car, we discovered that they ripped our tent when pulling it up, we are missing tent stakes and the rain fly is gone. In addition, an expensive fitness tracker watch is missing. I can't say if they pocketed it when they went through our belongings or if it was lost when we were packing up in the dark. Needless to say, I've contacted my attorney. There needs to be some consequences for this establishment. NEVER EVER STAY AT PARKERS RESORT CAMPGROUND. IN GUERNEVILLE CA

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
13  Thank carey c
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I love this campsite. This is our second, consecutive year coming here and I want to keep it up. The campground is expansive, with lots of green area. It's an easy walk to the river. The bathroom and shower facilities are clean and organized. They hosts are really helpful and nice, on Saturdays they usually serve coffee and donuts which was a pleasant surprise. Our dogs love it here since there is so many areas to run around and there is plenty of poop bag dispensers too. The town of Guerneville is about a 15 minute walk over the river, you could swim there in 5 minutes. The town and this campground is very gay friendly and often host gay groups, during Lazy Bear and 4th of July, which just makes the whole experience SO MUCH FUN!!!! See you next year.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert V
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Love it here! The owner is awesome and so are the new managers! We have been coming here for about 20 years and feel like it is a little piece of Heaven. The new managers have made a lot of improvements and always make us feel so welcome.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank deni144
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

We had the best time that we've ever had at an rv park. The hosts went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was taken care of. We will definitely be back to visit. It's right on the river and 15 minutes from the ocean. It's a great family friendly place. Our dogs loved it, too.

Date of stay: April 2016