Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
All reviews wonderful hosts the main house hot tub each morning living room breakfast was delicious new owners the cottages hawthorne sonoma books korbel oak bryce wine comfort redwoods
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Found this pleasant, comfortable inn when lots of other places were requiring a one-week booking and I only wanted two nights. Slightly dated but comfortable rooms, and the nest part was a fabulous breakfast. Savory quiche, fresh biscuits with homemade preserves, everything was perfect. Hosts were knowledgeable about the area and a delight to chat with. The hot tub was a definite plus.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

I didn't stay at the inn, but I just called to ask a simple question and the person who answered the phone was full of attitude. I don't know if they didn't appreciate that I was calling at 9:30pm after they were closed (I didn't see their hours of operation listed anywhere on the website), but I was shocked at the rudeness, which was ended by them saying "Bye" followed instantaneously by the phone hanging up before I had a chance to respond.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GoPlaces675921
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Quaint B&B with good, homemade breakfasts. Room (Acorn) was spacious & clean though could use some upgrading. We say dog tolerant in that you cannot enjoy breakfast with pooch ( either patio or in our room). Our little one gets anxious in a strange place by herself so we wanted to be good guests. We ended up eating in shifts so one of us could be with our dog. Other than that Brian & Dana were good hosts with good recommendations.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Dana and Brian were very pleasant hosts at the Inn. We stayed for 3 nights and each morning were treated to a different, scrumptious breakfast experience. There is a very warm, cozy great room, with fireplace, that had lots of reading material and is nicely appointed. Having stayed for 3 nights we had a chance to get a good feel for the inn and will be returning.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2019

We felt right at home as soon as we entered the main sitting room of this yellow farmhouse inn – both by the comfy decor and the friendly innkeepers, Dana and Brian. The overstuffed chairs and many plants beckoned, as do the plethora of books, board games and the NY Times. Among the many amenities: sage advice on the wineries here in the Russian River valley, and the innkeepers’ two Big Books of Eateries: one of the high-end such as the Michelin-rated Farmhouse Inn, the other for more down home cafes. Speaking of food: Breakfast (included) was delicious prepared by Dana, a trained chef, with eggs from their own chickens and served family style so we got to chat with other guests. Most were returnees –one couple on the seventh visit! We stayed in the cottages, highly recommended for the extra privacy. Everything a weary traveler is there: flatscreen tv, microwave, fridge and big beds with a mountain of pillows. I even had a fireplace in my cottage. Oh, and there’s a hot tub – perfect for relaxing after a hard day of tourism and wine tasting.

Room tip: Ask for one of the cottages: Mine came with a sitting area and fireplace
Date of stay: April 2019