The rooms and inn are very nicely decorated and make the inn very comfortable. Visitors kitchen with free water for your days travels, a refrig to store any perishables you may have, or if you prefer a beer that is available also for a small fee. Fresh baked goodies are put out to enjoy after your days travels. There is a very nice hot tub on the patio which is perfect to end the day and sample some of the awesome wines collected during the day. Randi the inn keeper/owner is the epitome of what a B&B hostess should be (we didn't really meet Randall as he was away on a golf trip). She was very accomadating and LOVES to chat. She even joined us for a glass of wine on the patio at night. As mentioned many times in the reviews...the breakfast is to die for. Location was very good and an easy drive to many wineries and good restaurants for dinner at night. We have stayed at many places in wine country and this was definately the best. For the price you can't beat it! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County