We stayed at the Ridenhour Inn this past weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day. We stayed in the Madrone room and absolutely loved it. I am particularly picky about cleanliness and I must admit the entire place was spotless. We had treats in our room upon arrival and the breakfasts were outstanding- beyond what we had ever imagined. Both Randi and Randal were friendly and made us feel as though we were visiting family friends rather than staying at a hotel environment. We had never stayed in Sonoma before and didn't know where to eat, what to visit, or what wineries to check out, but Randi made sure we had a game plan for our visit, which helped us to take advantage of what the area had to offer. She even helped us to set up a driver for our touring of the wineries at the last minute. What a gal! And the hot tub is brand new and fabulous. It has various massaging jets, colored lights (they can even be set to rotate) and a mini waterfall. We used it both nights. Plus, she made reservations for us for a romantic pre-Valentine's day dinner at Applewood. This was a weekend that we will never forget. We will be back next year with some friends in tow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County