Had a really good time here. Brian and Dana, the proprietors, have made every effort to make you feel at home. From the homey furniture to the awesome linens, and from the endless bottles of water in the guest refrigerator to the suggestions of what to do, you know you are important to them. Breakfasts--served promptly at 9 AM--were yummy, and the house was really quiet. Can't say enough nice things about the inn or Dana and Brian. Just know that there's no air conditioning, just ceiling fans. In this climate, that's probably fine most of the time...unfortunately, we were here during a hot spell. It's still a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County