After a night camping and getting ravaged by racoons in Yosemite, this was just perfect. Great place to chill out, either in the lounge (I played the piano when no one was around), or outside by the wonderful hot tub. Already lots of good comments about breakfast, cookies, etc. but coffee was great too and Brian and Dara hooked us up with a great driver, Sonia, who did us an amazing tour of 8 wineries - typical british tourists - but it was the best day of our holiday. the place is wonderfully twee, homely and relaxing and the pets add to it. Getting up for breakfast at 9 is well worth it to meet some of the other fun guests - a great mix of ages/backgrounds and all good fun. Flashy hotel it is not (we did that in Vegas), but homely relaxed vibe and comfy beds it is - its like staying with a long lost uncle! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County