This romantic hide away is situated right next to the Russian River, and all the highlights of Sonomas vineyards and restaurants are within easy reach.
The lively River Road separates you from the river, but the traffic dies pretty much down during the night, and the bedroom of our Laurel suite is amazingly well protected from all noises the outer world might have in store for you.
Still one should not be too sensitive to surrounding noises: Being located in an historical wood house this inn is all but soundproof. So bring your earmuffs if you are easily disturbed!
The delicious breakfast is served at precisely 9 a.m. on two large tables, nice for social butterflies and it is very, very useful to have the two hosts help you organise your day and provide you with advice, everybody tends to participate, which can be great fun!
Last not least: That guest house is furnished with a really exquisite taste and with much love. Look closer, you will discover lots of beautiful, cute and surprising details. Please, treat it all with the same care and love the owners have for you as guest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County