The location is right by a noisy road. Our cabin seemed a bit dingy with stained carpet and the towels smelled of mildew. Killed about 5 wasps and flies in our room but that is probably seasonal. The breakfast wasn't bad but it was pretty light and we left still feeling hungry. Inside of the farmhouse is quaint and it was nice dining family style with other guests for breakfast. There is a separate guest kitchen with fridge and all the utencils and plates/glasses you need for enjoying wine and cheese, etc. from the neighboring vineyards. The town of Guerneville is a bit funky, and I didn't realize the town is billed as being the "ultimate gay and lesbian playground" - so there you go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County