“ Relaxing atmosphere,good food”
Review of Chef Patrick's

Chef Patrick's
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Guerneville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Always good food when we visit Russian River.diverse menu and reasonably priced.Nice presentation of food

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Gail E

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I have eaten at Chef Patrick’s many times over the past 8 years and he never disappoints! His sauces are to “die for” and I have yet to have a bad experience there. I really believe this is a hidden gem. Tonight I had fresh salmon and because I am dairy free, he created to most delicious balsamic reduction I, for once, was just as satisfied as my dining partner who had the dairy based sauce. He then created a dairy free desert for me that provided a superb finish to my meal. I plan to make frequent trips to Guerneville this winter and will continue to make it a must destination when I have guests looking for an elegant and superior meal

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

After 1h and 40 minutes waiting when that place was empty we choose to leave the place, and pay the drinks we had. One of the waitresses was really rude when we leave the table and the chef came out and ask us not to leave the place. Then after this we had the food in 5 minutes, the chef was the one who told as that it was a computer problem. From the 2 waitress the young one came crying to our table, we know it was not his problem, but the oldest one when I went to complain was very rude and turned away.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Not bad, but not great either. Higher than average restaurant. White table cloths, table service. Friendly servers.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Chef Patrick's is a real find. The tables are set a classic style, white table cloths, cloth napkins. The chef/owner makes magic in the kitchen. It's a classic dinner menu but what Patrick does with it makes all the difference. The soups have been simply superb. I have some dietary restrictions and Patrick always finds a way to provide me with a wonderful meal. This week, he prepared a not-on-the-menu seared salmon with a balsamic sauce made to order just for me. Delicious! Lovely side of French green beans. My husband had a filet mignon with a pinot wine sauce, topped with fresh grapes. Nice wine list. Our chocolate dessert was extraordinarily good. A deep, rich chocolate brownie with a wonderful rich chocolate sauce with vanilla ice cream. Living 20 minutes away, we often choose Chef Patrick's for a special dinner. We've never been disapointed. .

Date of visit: June 2018