“Great favors”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Like coming here. The place has a great wine menu. Food is good. I enjoyed a perfectly prepared salmon with a Mediterranean style finish. Served with green beans not too over cooked. The creme brûlée for dessert was ok. No fab. A few steaks not quite cooked to order but everyone said the flavones were excellent.

1  Thank XManNL

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Had a great dinner tonight with 10 friends for a 50th birthday. Mon night blue plate special was delicious. Others ordered off the menu and were completely satisfied. Lots of good choices for dessert too. A nice place to go with friends.Chef Patrick, the owner, comes around to talk and is very pleasant. Give it a try, you will be happy you did!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This place is a hidden gem in the small town of Guerneville. We were passing through town and spent the night. The hotel clerk referred us to a couple restaurants in town and we selected this one. It was absolutely fantastic! The waitress who waited on us was super friendly, professional and knowledgeable. She knew every detail of the menu items we asked about and gave us great service throughout the entire experience. The food (ordered two dishes - filet mignon and prawns) was to die for. It was one of the best meals we had ever experienced. The entrée and side items were equally delicious. To top off the evening, the chef himself came to our table. he was a nice fellow and thanked us for coming. Afterwards, he brought us a free dessert to split since we were on our honeymoon. It was bread pudding and was also fabulous. We left sad because we know that we had to leave town and couldn't eat there again. I very highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Dave3176
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I've been twice now. The first time I had the risotto and the next time back through town I was not even hungry but could not get that risotto or of my mind and went back to Chef Patrick's. ... And then I had the tortellini instead and was equally pleased. A super fun, casual, and friendly place with great food and great service. Kudos Guerneville!

1  Thank Sevenahearts
Reviewed March 5, 2014

From the food and wine and the service to the restaurant itself, we couldn't have enjoyed it more. Steak and seafood were treated with equal respect.