“Poor food Handling”

Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Staff didn't wash hands before putting on gloves, they instead of washing hands after coughing just took gloves off. Place was unclean in general, would go to a different place if I was you.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

A little less than we expect of Subway. Nothing great and nothing bad. Service lacks a bit but it was nice to have some options that weren't frozen items purchased at Sam's or Costco and then deep fried.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

The staff is fun, friendly and courteous. The place is always clean and welcoming. The sandwiches are consistently good. They mail coupons regularly but even without them this is always affordable. Sometimes I order a foot long and ask them to cut in thirds and I can get three sandwiches out of it. I like this Subway a lot. I rarely go to any others. I've bought gift cards here too. If you fill out an online survey and give them the code you get a free cookie and they are yummy.

Reviewed February 6, 2015

This Subway was quick and all the food was fresh. Stop here if you can before going out to the coast.

Reviewed January 2, 2015

The food and service were ok (at least it gives jobs to a few folks), but this establishment is out of place in Guerneville. Not a good fit, and I won't return because I don't want chain stores in the Russian River.

1  Thank Phil F
GreggBowman, Assistant manager at Subway, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

I'm sorry you feel that Subway is not a good fit for Guerneville. We are a locally owned restaurant and we employ locals that know their community and are proud to serve them. As well all everyone one who visits our town either while on vacation or just passing through