“Greasy, soggy pizza, no service”
Review of Andorno's Pizza

Andorno's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 43 Restaurants in Guerneville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Based on all the positive reviews, this sounded like a good place to stop and have lunch. Maybe it was a bad day for them, but our experience was pretty bad. We ordered a small pepperoni pizza and a couple of soft drinks. We had to get our own plates and silverware. The pizza was delivered to our table on the back deck (nice outdoor area), and then we never saw our server again - no refills, no "how's your lunch?", nothing.

As to the pizza itself, it was swimming in oil or grease on the serving platter. As a result, the slices were limp and soggy. We were in a hurry (and we never saw the server again anyway) so we ate it, but I can honestly say it was a very poor pizza.

This is not a place I could recommend to anyone.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ordered delivery the night before a big race. They start delivery at 5 and we order a little after. We had the food by 6:15!

The pizza was fresh and you could tell the sausage was home made and very flavorful. The kids loved the cheese pizza (but honestly don't kids love any kind of pizza?!) The salad was fresh and the pasta was also tasty.

Last trip we had some rough times finding good eats. Luckily the front desk at the B&B suggested this place and we scored a good one!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

There are 2 types of pizza, what I call a regular crust (not the thin or thicker bread crust) just old fashion pizza I remember when I was a kid, before there were choices beyond regular and deep dish. Since I am not from the east coast, I probably don't know the proper terms for such pizza... but here is the perfect crust for me... pick up a slice, fold it in half, the crust cracks and is crispy on the bottom, but doesn't break in half as it is still a little soft.
This is Andorno's Pizza. My favorite :) I came here as a child, now I bring my kids!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

have good pizza and calzones to go or in house
the ice water with cucumber slices in it was outstanding took that idea and have used it at home

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great staff, excellent garlic fries (lots and lots of fresh pressed garlic, yum) and decent pizza with some creative toppings. Just a little off main street, but easily accessible. Lovely spot.