“GREAT little cafe!”
Review of Coffee Bazaar

Coffee Bazaar
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you are looking for a GREAT cup of joe and a light breakfast (egg sandwich, bagel, pastry, etc.), this is THE place to go in Guerneville. Lovely atmosphere, casual, and good eats!

There are newer reviews for Coffee Bazaar

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great coffee, great people. I wish I lived in Guerneville so I could go every day. It's a fun, funky little place just like the town of Guerneville itself. Very good selection of breakfast foods and sweet treats, some of which are made in house. Service is friendly and not snobby, even for those of us who obviously haven't been there before.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Highly recommend this coffee shop. Open early....really good coffee. We stayed at the Boon Hotel so this was a short drive for us in the morning. They also serve lunch. The breakfast bagels and pastries were good. Seemed to be the local morning hang out place in Guerneville.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I loved the coffee cubes in my ice coffee (it was over 100 degrees that day). We also tried the ice cream which was very good as well

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I always get my coffee here in the mornings. They make a great cup, it has the best small town feel. You can sit in front, drink a cup of coffee, and watch the small town magic.