Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews scones yogurt bedroom cottage gas fireplace wine country front porch breakfast was excellent grounds are beautiful small kitchen each morning sonoma county jenny flowers wineries coast hummingbirds barbecue
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Wow! What a beautiful spot! I've never seen such lush gardens! We just returned from a gorgeous and fabulous week at Fern Grove cottages, which hosted a birthday/reunion for my husband's high school class. It's a fabulous place for a group gathering or a smaller getaway - there's a large, open garden patio for breakfast (delicious fresh fruit, yogurt, homemade granola, hard-boiled eggs, and a different pastry every day) or to bring in your own food to barbecue for dinner. There are two gas grills and a cooler, and lots of tables for eating and socializing. There's even a fire pit, so you can make s'mores! The clean, comfortable cabins are tucked in amongst the redwoods, and each has its own little deck. Jenny, the owner, was a terrific host, and gave lots of useful recommendations about things to do in the area. Fern Grove is in a perfect location - close to town, the redwood grove, the coast, and of course, lots of wineries! I'd give it ten stars if I could!

Room tip: Cabins with higher numbers are further from the road, and therefore quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Fern Grove offers cottages of all sizes, which suited our group perfectly. We had lots of privacy and lots of gathering space, too - at the pool, on the patio, and on cottage porches. (The interior gathering places looked nice, but with sunny weather, we hung out outside.) The owner was exceptionally hospitable and helpful. She facilitated our cooking some of our own meals, thereby saving us a lot of money. I liked that the patio had different seating arrangements, the best of which was a circle of chairs around a fire pit that we gathered around in the evenings.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

I can't say enough about Fern Grove! Cottages are beautiful and well cared for. A wonderful patio with grill and firepit. Heated pool and wonderful gardens. The innkeepers and staff are incredibly responsive and knowledgeable!
Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2019

Fern Grove is a beautiful setting with flowers, hummingbirds, redwoods and well maintained cottages. Jenny, the hostess is knowledgable and friendly and seemingly unflappable. I was recently there with a group of friends and she was overly accommodating. There is a wonderful barbecue patio where we were able to have nightly gatherings and cook. We were served our breakfast there as well. The breakfast was tasty and practical. Jenny made it a point to talk to greet each of us daily and give suggestions for our day. I had a most excellent stay in a two bedroom, two bathroom cottage with a mini kitchen #15. I enjoyed sitting in the chair outside the cabin looking out into the peaceful grove of trees and flowers.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2019

This is such a beautiful place and the staff is so welcoming and helpful. The cabins were cozy and comfortable. And the location is great. Five minutes from Armstrong Redwoods and just 15 minutes from Sonoma Coast Beach Park. I can't say enough....