Cottages on River Road(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
$200
Applewood Inn And Spa(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
$267
The Woods Resort at the Russian River(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
$139
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Santa Nella House Bed and Breakfast(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
$170
Sonoma Orchid Inn(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
$209
$176
AutoCamp Russian River(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
$225
$218
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

West Sonoma Inn & Spa(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
$169
$169
Guerneville Lodge(Guerneville)
$219
All reviewssconesgranolarussian riverbeautiful groundsbedroom cottagefresh fruitbagelsgas fireplacesaltwater poolwine countrywine tastingarmstrong redwoodswealth of informationhard boiled eggswine passmain streetget away
Reviewed April 1, 2017

We had a one bedroom cottage with living room and wet bar. The breakfasts were good. Jenny, our hostess, was a sweetheart. She was very helpful recommending wineries, information on nearby Armstrong Redwoods Preserve, restaurant recommendations, printing out information for us. Even offering a room for our daughter who was visiting wineries with us.
The location was great, accessible to the coast and The Wine Road.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Only stayed one night, but the room was excellent overall. Very comfortable and well apppointed. It's right off the highway but feels like your tucked away in the forest. This keeps the rooms surprisingly cool. the only issue was the hot tub jets didn't work, but they went out of their way to make that right. The owners seem to take a lot of pride in the place, so I think such things are an exception. Stuff breaks, it happens.

Overall it was a great stay and I'd stay here again next time I'm up that way.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Really nice place for a large family to meet and gather. We had 2 - 2 bedroom units 2 garden units and Breakfast every morning at a large beautiful wood table. Jenny the owner really nice lady. 7 adults and 1 child.puzzle in the breakfast gathering area. They allowed us to gather in the large family room until 10 pm. Then to our large enough private cottage living space with two porches . Full kitchen in our two bedroom. I think what I really liked was it was a separate unit. We did not share any walls with anyone. Clean and old fashioned but cute. Well cared for. Great place to stay. We stayed for 5 nights. Would like to also go when it's warmer they have a great outside gathering area with BBQ units and a pool. Grocery store across the street. I liked it. Four stars from me. Oh and they cleaned your room every day and made roses, elephants, animals with the towels made my granddaughter and I smile. Thank you Jenny.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Very quiet, clean, and comfortable. Just straight up warm human exchange with owner. Most definitely plan on revisiting. Close in enough to take strolls to dining and shops and galleries; all of which were very pleasurable.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 23, 2017

I was impressed from the first phone call I made to get a registration. Jenny was so helpful and told me about a discount offer that let us stay an extra night. The room was cozy, with a fireplace that was perfect for the rainy nights and my wife and I felt so welcomed with the Valentine's Day card and champagne. The room staff entertained us with whimsical towel folding and origami. The delicious continental breakfast is in a lovely room and there are free DVD's to choose from. Jenny let us know about wine tasting and the available wine tasting passport. Great experience and great place to walk to all things Guerneville. Thank you!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple