After reading the former review of the noise, I felt immediately compelled to write an equally discouraging review. Yes, it was noisy and my husband and I were tempted to check into another place, however, not knowing the area too. It was miserable and the InnKeepers thought this was normal and fun. I don't think so.
There are other nice places to stay in this area and many home rentals that are much quieter than this "night club"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Russian River Valley, the cozy yet posh West Sonoma Inn & Spa is superbly situated on 6 acres of sun-splashed grounds featuring soaring redwoods, shaded lawns, vineyard views and pool. Our rooms and suites feature plush beds, crisp white linens, Italian tile bathrooms and wet bars or mini kitchens. Most of our units have fireplaces, many have private decks and valley views, some have private two-person hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your West Sonoma Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Sonoma Inn And Spa
- West Sonoma Hotel Guerneville
- West Sonoma Inn & Spa Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County