We liked it. Was planning a Hilton but found it on Groupon as we were driving to Sonoma. Nice staff and helpful staff. Had a large 2 bed room with a fireplace, nice! Vineyard out back with deer running through it Was there in March so not crowded. Visited afew vineyards. Liked Russian River, very relaxed since we were there during the last weekend of Barrel Testing (we did not participate in that event). Close to Armstrong Forest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Russian River Valley, the stylish, newly renovated West Sonoma Inn & Spa is superbly situated on acres of sun-splashed grounds featuring soaring redwoods, shaded lawns, vineyard views and pool. Our rooms and suites feature plush beds, crisp white linens, Italian tile bathrooms and wet bars or mini kitchens. Most of our units have fireplaces, many have private decks and valley views, some have private two-person hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your West Sonoma Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Sonoma Inn And Spa
- West Sonoma Hotel Guerneville
- West Sonoma Inn & Spa Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County