We stayed here while going to wineries in the area. The room we had was a King Vineyard Suite which was very nice in Guerneville. This is a small town compared to Napa! We had a small fridge and coffeemaker and free internet in the room which was nice. There was a pool but we didn't have time to use it as we were too busy touring around the area. Our friends used the spa but we didn't and they really enjoyed it.
Guerneville was a neat layed back little town with a few good restaurants but they were fairly expensive. Safeway was just down the street so we purchased food for breakfast and snacks which was nice. There is rooms available with a small kitchen for a bit more per night.
We did have some problems with our bill so that was the only thing. The staff was really good and they offered us free wine tastings and 2 for 1's at some of the wineries in the area which was really nice especially if you plan to take in a few!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Russian River Valley, the stylish, newly renovated West Sonoma Inn & Spa is superbly situated on acres of sun-splashed grounds featuring soaring redwoods, shaded lawns, vineyard views and pool. Our rooms and suites feature plush beds, crisp white linens, Italian tile bathrooms and wet bars or mini kitchens. Most of our units have fireplaces, many have private decks and valley views, some have private two-person hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your West Sonoma Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Sonoma Inn And Spa
- West Sonoma Hotel Guerneville
- West Sonoma Inn & Spa Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County