“Best Mini Golf with Two Courses to Play”

Pee Wee Golf & Arcade
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I prefer the back course. Perfect for kids, birthdays, family outing or even a wedding or a celebration of life

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stopped by Pee Wee golf on our way out of town - couldn't resist the giant & adorable pieces of art that make up this little gem. Our 5 yr old loved the Gold & we really enjoyed the simplicity of it all vs. today's over-done complexes! Only complaint is the man working was smoking when we arrived. Bleech.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This 18-hole mini-golf place is interesting. Colorful, with a lot of different characters and scenes. A common theme is lacking. The arcade is a garage converted into a game room, which is fine, everything seemed to work. The general neighborhood is a little dodgy. The facility itself is immaculate and carefully restored. It is a colorful spot in an otherwise pretty industrial looking area near the bridge. The only problem was I couldn't figure out why there were never any people playing golf. We must have driven by a dozen times and never saw anyone playing. We were on site for maybe two hours and aside from two other people - not a soul.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Really fun, nostalgic little golf course. I brings me back to 35-40 years ago, when I used to visit with my parents. Now I take my kids. The owners are very friendly, and take pride in bringing this back to its former glory. It is like walking back in time.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

A group of us played a the front 18 during our stay in Guerneville before we competed in the Vineman 70.3. We all had a good time and was a low-key, relaxing time. All the holes are very Retro, but everything was recently painted with fun, bright colors. Totally charming.