“Hmmm - I Don't Know What To Make Of This Place”

Pee Wee Golf & Arcade
San Carlos, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hmmm - I Don't Know What To Make Of This Place”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This 18-hole mini-golf place is interesting. Colorful, with a lot of different characters and scenes. A common theme is lacking. The arcade is a garage converted into a game room, which is fine, everything seemed to work. The general neighborhood is a little dodgy. The facility itself is immaculate and carefully restored. It is a colorful spot in an otherwise pretty industrial looking area near the bridge. The only problem was I couldn't figure out why there were never any people playing golf. We must have driven by a dozen times and never saw anyone playing. We were on site for maybe two hours and aside from two other people - not a soul.

Visited June 2013

Guerneville, California, Usa
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“They have really restored it, to how I remember 35 years ago.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Really fun, nostalgic little golf course. I brings me back to 35-40 years ago, when I used to visit with my parents. Now I take my kids. The owners are very friendly, and take pride in bringing this back to its former glory. It is like walking back in time.

Visited January 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lots of fun;”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

A group of us played a the front 18 during our stay in Guerneville before we competed in the Vineman 70.3. We all had a good time and was a low-key, relaxing time. All the holes are very Retro, but everything was recently painted with fun, bright colors. Totally charming.

Bay Area, CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Retro Mini-Golf”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

It was sooo hot when we went! We had a coupon from our hotel. Each hole has a cute hand-made theme. The whole place looks like it was built in the 80s. Its a little run-down, but that is part of the charm. Some of the holes didn't work too well, but there are TWO 18-hole courses! Definitely worth a visit!

West Sacramento
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tiny, but fine for the very little ones”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very small but a good brief diversion for the very little ones. Fun, large dinosaur "statues".