“They have really restored it, to how I remember 35 years ago.”

Pee Wee Golf & Arcade
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Really fun, nostalgic little golf course. I brings me back to 35-40 years ago, when I used to visit with my parents. Now I take my kids. The owners are very friendly, and take pride in bringing this back to its former glory. It is like walking back in time.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

A group of us played a the front 18 during our stay in Guerneville before we competed in the Vineman 70.3. We all had a good time and was a low-key, relaxing time. All the holes are very Retro, but everything was recently painted with fun, bright colors. Totally charming.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

It was sooo hot when we went! We had a coupon from our hotel. Each hole has a cute hand-made theme. The whole place looks like it was built in the 80s. Its a little run-down, but that is part of the charm. Some of the holes didn't work too well, but there are TWO 18-hole courses! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very small but a good brief diversion for the very little ones. Fun, large dinosaur "statues".