Arrived in Guerneville and we were nicely greeted at the front desk. Cottages are basically double wide trailers. Units were clean and well stocked. A very nice greeting for our dog, Sandy. The grounds are beautiful. We appreciated the Continental breakfast. Our disappointment was in the surrounding residential area and the city of Guerneville. This town is not as quaint and clean as other small Northern Calif. wine country towns. In retrospect, I would have preferred to stay in Healdsburg but could not find a dog friendly location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County