Terrific place to stay in the area. We were two women and were very comfortable in our very cute cottage with each of us having our own bedroom. It was decorated as we would have decorated it. Very comfortable sitting room with sofa, coffee table and tv. Really good coffee in the reception area in the morning with items like bagels, fruit, hard boiled eggs and yogurt for breakfast, which we took back to our room on a tray and was all we really needed. The day manager was very polite and helpful. We enjoyed visiting wineries and walking through Armstrong woods Before heading to Bodega Bay the next day. Be sure to visit the wine tasting room at Korbel, a really good value and free tastings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County