We have stayed at the Cottages sister property in Napa where we had 2 wonderful experiences. This time we decided to give Guerneville and the cottages a try. We had so much fun at this hotel. My wife and I enjoyed massages which were out of this world good, followed by some pool time and capped our evenings off with S'mores at the beautiful firepit located in the middle of the property. The evening campfire is such a nice way to unwind and meet people from all over the world. In the mornings we enjoyed a nice breakfast which we ate on our balcony. This place is filled with thoughtful touches and the staff is extremely welcoming and friendly. We will be back many more times in the future and you should too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County