Really nice place with helpful staff. The cottages give you excellent privacy. Our room was well cleaned. Price is a good value relative to the quality of the rooms. Location when considering activities is superb. Lots of excellent local dining, including Michelin starred Farmhouse Inn in Forestville. Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve is less than 10 minutes away. The California coast is a half hour West. Healdsburg is a half hour Northeast. You are right in the middle of the Russian River wine district. Redwoods, a scenic ocean coast and wine country surrounds this inn. The only major negative is the proximity to the highway which tends to make the place noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County