We decided to spend a few days in the wine country. Since we had not stayed in the Russian River area for a long time, we decided to stay there. The Cottages on Russian River was a real find! Pluses: friendly greeting, well appointed, clean and inviting rooms, scent of redwoods from the trees on the property, evening campfire, continental breakfast accompanied by wonderful classical music, interesting conversation with our owner/host, comfy bed and friendly staff. The cottages are in convenient driving distance to the Russian River and Dry Creek wine districts so there are many, many opportunities for wine tasting. Dining options abound in Guernville and Healdsburg. All in all we had great stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County