We stayed in the two bedroom cottage with a comfortable queen bed in one room and two twins in another. It was perfect for our family of 4! My two girls (ages 12 and 8) loved their cute room with pretty flowered quilts and comfy down comforters. The fire and s' mores in the evening were a highlight for us as well. We met some very friendly folks from Arkansas and enjoyed talking with them as we snacked by the fire. It was way better than staying in a hotel. We spent the day in Healdsburg, drove about 30 minutes here and then the next day headed to Jenner and Bodega Bay (another short drive to the ocean). It was a great trip and value as we booked our trip our Booking.com. I would highly recommend this place. The breakfast that was included was perfect with bagels, apple fritters and delicious coffee. We slept well and would love to return in the summer to explore the area even further. I was impressed with the cleanliness and the friendliness. The décor was perfect for a little cottage in the woods. I should mention that the road noise did not bother us at all and we are sensitive to that. We stayed in the cabin nearest the road and near an entry gate and we slept like rocks. Our heater was very sufficient in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County