My husband and I, along with our small dog, stayed here for one night recently. The cottages surround a wonderful garden. The studio we stayed in was really sweet (lacking storage/closet...). Our bed was very comfortable.
The hostess lights a fire in the central gardens at 8PM & leaves the makings for S'mores. Just great.
Our dog had a welcome box waiting for him. Although he's not a big eater, he loved the dog biscuits.
The hostess was wonderful. High quality continental breakfast.
The only issue we had was the traffic noise. We were only comfortable in our room with the windows closed and were really bothered by the traffic noise on our patio. It was just way too noisy for us to feel like we were on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County