Loved, loved, loved our stay in our cottage! Stayed 3 nights and couldn't have picked a more cozy place. Deanne the manager was absolutely AWESOME! She gave us great tips while on our stay and even booked our wine tour for us, which was just what we were looking to do . As a bonus she even upgraded my husband and I to a 2 bdrm which was great to have the extra space and a nice surprise. Every morning they serve fresh coffee, bagels, bear claws, fresh fruit, yogurt, and provided a tray in case you decide to take it back to your cottage or eat outside to enjoy the beautiful scenery. The property is well maintained and the rooms are very clean. The location is about an hour away from Napa which was our main destination but the drive was gorgeous and we made several stops along the way.Everyone was very friendly. Our money was well spent here. Highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County