We stayed in the family cottage recently and it was perfect for 3-4 people! Cute little living room and everything was spotless. They build a fire outside at night and bring smores out and the place is conveniently located in the trees but also close to town. It is on the road, but we didnt hear any noise.
The continental breakfast could have used a toaster, as I dont like to eat my bagels without toasting them, but it was fine for what it is.
We left a shirt in our room and they are mailing it to us. It was a really great experience and I highly recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County