We were excited after reading reviews of this property on Tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed. The staff is very eager to help and are proud of their property.
We arrived very late and very tired. But, we were greeted with a smile and were efficiently checked in a escorted to our cabin. The room was small, but well appointed. There are not closets so be prepared to find a place to hang anything you don't want wrinkled. There is no ice machine available, so if you use ice, grab some at the store just down the street for your in-room mini fridge. The room was clean and decorated in a very simple rustic country style, very soothing.
The grounds are lovely and well worth exploring. The pool looked inviting, but we never had time to enjoy it. S'Mores by the fire in the evening sounded great, but the night we were there to attend was pretty well taken over by three familys with multiple children so there wasn't really room for us and it was a bit boistrous for our style.
We would recommend a stay at this property and we will consider it for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County