“Got the rat bastard brew made right...”
Review of Stumptown Brewery

Stumptown Brewery
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Guerneville
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Got the rat bastard brew made right behind the bar it was quite good. The beer was so good I had to have two more with a smoked pork sandwich. My friend had the death and taxes dark brew made by moonlight brewery in Santa Rosa he said it was the best dark brew ever but he had been drinking whiskey with the bartender so who really knows if he was for sure. We noticed people putting canoes up on the beach just below the brewery and before you knew it the place was packed with river rats.... Guess that's why the call the beer "rat bastard". Nice river people considering they bought me another round before we had to crawl out since my belly was so full of brew by now!!

Reviewed March 30, 2010

Having exhausted ourselves with wine tasting we stopped for a brew at Stumptown Brewery and were not disappointed. Good beer and great setting overlooking the Russian River.

Reviewed December 1, 2008

A great place for a beverage or a sandwich. I had both and the service, food and drink were exceptional. Try the garlic fries! Delicious!