The Applewood could be lovely but the grounds seems a bit shabby and unkempt. They are putting money and effort into the vegetable gardens but some time needs to be put into the exterior of the building and the surrounding area. The beds were very comfortable and the room was nice but not outstanding. Our breakfast was wonderful the first morning and mediocre the second. The highlight was the scent of redwoods outside our bedroom windows which we could open for a wonderful breeze. Having said this, I did not see any lodging in that area which would have been superior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean villa in the heart of the Russian River wine appellation, home to some of the world's best Pinot Noir & Chardonnay grapes.The inn offers deluxe accommodations beneath the Redwoods. Pool, Hot-tub, Massage, Picnic Baskets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Applewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applewood Hotel Guerneville
- Applewood Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County