Just home from a wonderful overnight at the Applewood Inn. We had purchased the Travelzoo offer to give it a try and were so glad we did. The Inn is lovely and in the perfect spot just outside of Guerneville. Great place to chill after a day of amazing wine tasting. Dinner was a true standout....exceptional food and stellar service. We have the tasting menu with wine pairings and I believe it was the best meal I have ever eaten...every...globally! Joe was our main server and he is absolutely a standout. So...If you feel like a bit of a splurge, we don't think you can go wrong choosing the Applewood Inn. We plan on making it a tradtition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean villa in the heart of the Russian River wine appellation, home to some of the world's best Pinot Noir & Chardonnay grapes.The inn offers deluxe accommodations beneath the Redwoods. Pool, Hot-tub, Massage, Picnic Baskets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Applewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applewood Hotel Guerneville
- Applewood Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County