We had a fantastic time at the Applewood Inn. The place is very cozy and makes a wonderful base for exploring Russian River Valley, the rest of Sonoma, and even Napa. You won't find a bad meal here; the food is absolutely terrific. I would definitely book a reservation for dinner one night. You should do this before you arrive so as to ensure a table. Bypass the a la carte menu and go straight for the Tasting and Pairing menu. It's not cheap, but it is a meal that you will remember for a long, long, time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean villa in the heart of the Russian River wine appellation, home to some of the world's best Pinot Noir & Chardonnay grapes.The inn offers deluxe accommodations beneath the Redwoods. Pool, Hot-tub, Massage, Picnic Baskets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Applewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applewood Hotel Guerneville
- Applewood Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County