My wife and I needed a weekend away and we hopped on Trip Advisor. After a little exploration we came upon Boon Hotel. A quick phone call to Jill and we were set up. She was so friendly and nice, I told my wife I thought we should have a drink with her when we got up to Guerneville.
The rooms are simple and cute. We had everything we needed and the staff (Sue) is excellent. We decided to have dinner at the Hotel's restaurant 'Boon eat + drink' in town. The food was great! Rustic food and a neat atmosphere.
Guernville is a cute quaint town. Castro north if you know what I mean. Love the spot and love Boon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at boon believe the earth and its resources are gift and we must do our part to preserve them. We believe in luxury, design and amenities. We believe a hotel should amaze you and leave you eager to return as soon as possible. Welcome to boon. You're gonna love it here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your boon hotel & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boon Hotel And Spa
- Boon Hotel & Spa Hotel Guerneville
- Boon Hotel & Spa Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County