“Pleasant Supprise after long trip”
Review of Mariachi's

Mariachi's
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Gualala
Reviewed August 1, 2014

After encountering lots of roadwork along the scenic and enjoyable Mendocino coastline we stopped at a very small unobtrusive section of stores along the highway. It was there we encountered Mariachi's, an authentic Mexican Restaurant, with great food and service. The man working the register also served us. I had a combo plate with chicken enchilada, chile relleno, and a taco My daughter had a burrito, and my wife had chile verde. All were accompanied with rice, beans and a small avocado/guacamole topped salad.

The tortilla chips were home made, fresh and the best I have ever encountered. There were a small bowls containing red and green salsa. Excellent! The green salsa was the best I have ever tasted and the red salsa was also excellant. The food was great, tasty, and very enjoyable. At the end of the meal we were brought, no not chinese fortune cookies, but small Sopaipillas topped with honey and whipped cream. Service and food terrific. Very small but pleasantly decorated, with comfy leather booths in one area.

There are newer reviews for Mariachi's