“A Bit of Italy on the North Coast”

Pazzo Marco Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Gualala
Sea Ranch, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Bit of Italy on the North Coast”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

These are real craftsman - a high quality product that tastes just like the gelato I had in Italy. All this and very friendly service make it a special treat!

Visited March 2012

Santa Rosa, California
“It tasted like I was in Italia eating my favorite gelato”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I knew for months about this place from the locals. I have visited it about 6 times since they opened. It is all made by the owners of Pazzo Gelati, with the best ingredients, and with care. He explained each flavor and how he made it. He also gave us tastes of anything we wanted before we made our decisions. All we excellent! Choices were hard, so I had three. Chocolate, deep, dark and rich, peanutbutter-chocolate, and cranberry sorbet... I will continue to drop each and every time I am in the area!!!

• Visited December 2011