“Beautiful stay in Gambatesa, Molise, Italy”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

nicholass...
“Beautiful stay in Gambatesa, Molise, Italy”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was such a beautiful place to stay to visit my Grandmother's town. It was so convenient to everything that I wanted to see and was quite at the same time. It had everything I was looking for. Michela was so kind along with her whole family. I felt like family with my stay.

Management Response
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks Nicholas. You are a kind and fantastic person. We hope you will come back, my family is waiting for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing