“Definitely need to try this place”
Review of Fin's

Fin's
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
San Luis Obispo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely need to try this place”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

What a great restaurant. First of all, the staff was great. We had a very friendly waitress who served us quickly and checked on us often. The shrimp ceviche is a must! It was delicious. We ordered that as an appetizer, along with coconut shrimp. The coconut shrimp was so good!

My friends had the santa fe salad with salmon. They loved it! It was also a very substantial portion size.

I had the fish and chips, and I have to say, it is the best fish and chips I have ever tasted. I will definitely be back for more!! On top of it all, the restaurant is right on the beach.

Winthrop, Washington
“Fish Tacos”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were biking the great trail they have running from the state campground in Pismo down through Grover Beach. We stopped at this restaurant for lunch and had a wonderful meal. I ordered their fish tacos which came on flour tortillas (?) but the fish was very tasty and cooked perfectly. My DH order a fish sandwich prepared just as well as my tacos. Both meals came with soup or salad, DH had chowder (A1) and me a salad. Sauce on the side of my tacos was spicy and flavorful, so my DH asked for some on his fishwich. Rather a cool day so we opted to eat inside with an ocean view, but there were diners outside on the terrace (glass enclosed). Will come here again next time we are in the area as they have a HAPPY HOUR.

• Visited April 2014
San Luis Obispo, California
“Fabulous lunch”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Please check out fins for lunch. This restaurant has really got it together. A very complete menu, terrific food, and even better service. Besides, you're right at the beach with a beautiful view of the Pismo dunes.

Arroyo Grande, California
“Great Food and Service with Beautiful Views!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My family loves Fin's Seafood! They serve some of the best seafood in the area and the beautiful setting right next to the beach is the best in the area.

• Visited April 2014
Shell Beach, California
“Dining Out”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We have lived in the area for almost 14 years, and have found Fins to be a very friendly seafood restaurant. This is a restaurant which the whole family can enjoy, with good seafood, live music, great patio and wonderful views of the ocean. The service is great and you always run into local residents of the area, which is a great sign for a restaurant. so when in the area stop in and try one of there wonderful seafood dishes or even one of the other great items on the menu.