“Exceptional,Family run, Fresh ingredients”

Jalapenos Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Our family has enjoyed Jalapeno's excellent Mexican Cuisine for some time now. We travel to Grover Beach whenever we are craving fresh, delicious Mexican food. Fatima always welcomes customers with a smile and some fantastic chips and salsa.
I highly recommend their Grande plate which consists of Chile relleno, cheese enchilada and a beef taco. Rice and beans are included and wonderful. They have many lunch specials that are reasonable and filling.
Give them a try and I believe you will go out of your way to return when you crave the flavors and freshness Jalapeno's provides.

6  Thank Angellina757
There are newer reviews for Jalapenos Restaurant

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Very good Mexican food. Salsa is great. Lunch specials well priced. Cheese enchiladas very cheesy. Beans and rice are excellent.

6  Thank Walter S
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I love this place!!! I live the shrimp cocktail it taste amazing! Their salsa is the best I've ever had and it has a little kick which it's a plus for me!

7  Thank Karlie_e