“A Favorite Place to Shop”
Review of Rons

Rons
Santee, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Favorite Place to Shop”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is one of my favorite spots to stop and shop on the central coast! Ron and his wife Peggy have created an oasis of gifts, home decor and plants in the sleepy town of Grover Beach just west of the village of Arroyo Grande. I can always find a lovely gift for a friend (or myself!) and plants of the highest quality. No kidding. A pair of 1 gallon white hydrangeas pruchased for front porch decor during the 2012 holidays lasted in full bloom for 4 to 5 months! They now reside in my garden and are starting to rebloom! I am a loyal repeat customer because of the beautiful merchandise and premium plants, and lovely atmosphere provided by the owners.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank MaggysGirl

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ron's”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Ron's is a MUST see local nursery... but it is MUCH MORE than just a nursery! It is a collection of gifts, furniture, accessories, plants, art, nick-knack’s... all displayed with such creativity and imagination, one can spend hours just walking around and admiring the merchandise.

Whenever I need a perfect gift...where to I go? Ron's.
Whenever family come to visit, where do I take them? Ron's.

Whether a local or visiting the Pismo Beach area, stop in and see for yourself.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank scottp423
San Luis Obispo, California, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My favorite shopping destination when friends visit the area”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very cool to see that Rons is finally on TA.

Rons is my favorite boutique shopping destination when I have family or friends visiting...or when I need the perfect gift. I was a huge supporter of the old store, was bummed when they closed a few years back, but excited to have them back in a smaller venue.

The smaller store doesn't have quite the same selection as the old location, but it still a definite must see for folks who are spending time in San Luis Obispo or Pismo Beach.

I've met Ron many times...when you visit the store he's usually there. He's a very nice man and incredibly creative. If I'm in a hurry I can usually call ahead, tell him what kind of gift I need and my budget, and he comes up with the perfect thing every time.

I love the original art pieces they carry, the amazing succulent gardens, and the way they put their own special spin on everything. They also have the most amazing selection of houseplants I've seen on the Central Coast.

Bottom line, I love this store and totally recommend it as a destination for anyone visiting the Central Coast.

Visited January 2013